Terms of Service
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of BT Martel & Co and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by BT Martel & Co.
BT Martel & Co has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that BryntonMartel.com and it’s affiliates shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. And our third party affiliates, APIs and vendors could change their products or terms at any time. We will not provide individual notice to you of changes to this Terms of Service, but when we make updates to this Terms of Service, we will update the date in this section.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Terms of Service
Generated Content License
All content generated by BryntonMartel.com’s tools, third party tools (Such As Open AI) and APIs, are free of copyright – you may use them for any legal purpose you wish including commercial use..
You agree not to use any services on BryntonMartel.com:
– In any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
– For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way;
– To generate or disseminate verifiably false information and/or content with the purpose of harming others;
– To generate or disseminate personal identifiable information that can be used to harm an individual;
– To defame, disparage or otherwise harass others;
– For fully automated decision making that adversely impacts an individual’s legal rights or otherwise creates or modifies a binding, enforceable obligation;
– For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against or harming individuals or groups based on online or offline social behavior or known or predicted personal or personality characteristics;
– To exploit any of the vulnerabilities of a specific group of persons based on their age, social, physical or mental characteristics, in order to materially distort the behavior of a person pertaining to that group in a manner that causes or is likely to cause that person or another person physical or psychological harm;
– For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against individuals or groups based on legally protected characteristics or categories;
– To provide medical advice, financial advice, consulting, medical results or any other type of advice;
– To generate or disseminate information for the purpose to be used for administration of justice, law enforcement, immigration or asylum processes, such as predicting an individual will commit fraud/crime commitment (e.g. by text profiling, drawing causal relationships between assertions made in documents, indiscriminate and arbitrarily-targeted use).
Data Privacy of APIs: (collection, use, disclosure, sharing and storage)
BryntonMartel.com’s APIs do not store data passed to them. If, for example, photos are uploaded to the BryntonMartel.com’s API, they are deleted from our servers memory within 1 hour. We do not disclose user data to any third parties, nor do we collect the data that may be requested. We do not share data uploaded to our APIs.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our Web site that you upload or that is generated by you and our APIs, third party APIs. Do not type any sensitive information. We are not responsible for the information you input. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon content you’ve upload or downloaded to BryntonMartel.com. No content may be upload on any page on our Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. You agree to the above by using our BryntonMartel.com
Reservation of Rights
By creating an account on BryntonMartel.com, you agree that:
You allow us to charge your credit/debit card on file during the first week of every month for any API usage you performed in the previous month, or for the subscription plan you sign up for. We will only charge you for API usage above our free tier, model generation requests, or for a subscription plan that you actively select.
you own all of the copy rights to the work you host on BryntonMartel.com
you will not host any illegal or offensive content on BryntonMartel.com
BryntonMartel.com is not responsible for any financial loss related to the use of our service, whether directly or indirectly related.
ADVERTISING This Site is affiliated with Adsense and various other products and services for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Adsense will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided as a services, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last updated on Feb 18, 2023.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: [email protected]